I LOVE this link up! So fun!
SO WHAT if...
- I wore the same outfit twice this week. It was cute and I don't have many shirts I can wear with leggings. Because no, leggings are not pants!
- I am so excited to be featured on Kenzie's blog this week. She's awesome!
- I paid $22 for a stupid turkey because I waited way too long to buy one.
- Target didn't have my size leggings so I bought 2 sizes up. They're comfy and I've decided that I love them like that!
- I braved Costco yesterday and it was terrible. I'm alive.
- I secretly wish I could be an extreme couponer and save $500 a month. That's a lot of money.
- I'm sick. I am still determined to have a great Thanksgiving!
- I haven't done
muchanything to prepare for Thanksgiving even though I am hosting and it happens to be Wednesday.
- I like to go shopping on Black Friday and don't usually buy more than one item. I just think it's fun!
- My mom is staying with us and I just begged her to go me a Starbucks. She's my mom, isn't that still her job?
Happy Thanksgiving Friends!